Wednesday 30 November 2016

FIGHT - An Attempt at Apology

What should you do when all hell breaks loose? Cry? Give up? Fight?

He cried to the stars at night. Alone. When no one saw him.

He gave up on everything in life. No. Everything except her.

He stands up like a warrior. Broken. He still fights though.

I have been meeting this guy from like a month now, and took me hell lot of time and what do you call it? Manipulating? To take things out of him, and now, finally he spoke up. This is a letter from dear someone to dearest someone, I hope this letter finds you in good health and for once, wherever you are whatever you are doing, make a minute from your life and talk to him.

You should just look at him when he takes you name.
The glittering of his eyes.
The shivering in his voice.
The chills that run down his spine.

If you have made this far into reading this, please hit that share button, that +1 and do retweet! Let us make this reach her! I don't know why he loves you, but just open your eyes! I don't know if she has moved on, I don't know if she's even active socially, but I know she's a reader, and
 it's her birthday today
so let's prepare a surprise like this guy always did.

P.S. If I could write a nine-page long letter and then type it and edit it, then you sure could share it, this is an attempt for this guy, who isn't ready to give up on his love.
P.P.S. These are the exact words he said, I'm just the medium (and the grammar guy) trying to make a shout and well he doesn't know about this, I'm just supporting, please help me in helping him.
Yes the names are changed, not written or in initials, but she would know who we are talking to.

Read a part from his apology here or Read his full letter HERE and please share to make his voice reach her!
***

Aisha, you know I'm probably very strong     intellectually, I learn quickly, understand things and I have a hand at math too; but I'm not that good mentally, because I'm not very good at handling uncertainty. It's been 3 years since we broke up and I still cannot accept that we have. The world reminds me every day, but I know they are all lying, now aren't they?

You know I still hope that one day when I go to my floor, up in the elevator and when that door opens, you would be sitting there on the stairs. I'll look at you and give you that 'what?' look I always gave you when you stared at me with that wry smile, and you would walk up to me, and we are going to have the tightest hug we ever had. Or you know you are just going to keep that 7 years later promise we made, meeting after we are done with are studies? Remember? So one fine evening when I walk home from office, everyone, your mom, dad, uncle, aunt, your sister, your little brother who won't be little anymore, and     you, everyone is sitting at my place with my mom and dad and brother and they are just talking and laughing and gossiping. I walk in, a little shocked, and look at you sitting under that photo frame you used to stare at, and you say "hey'", "what are you guys   ", "We are getting married."

I miss you every second that I'm away from you and every time I saw you passing by, on your scooty, walking or just got a glance of you from a distant mile, my love doubled for you. If we had not wasted these years in being away, and I would have got a chance to see you every day, probably we would have moved in and I got to see you every five minutes, now just think how lucky would I have been to love you so much.

You know I don't know if you love me anymore, heck I don't know if you even think about me, do I even cross your mind? But I have come to love this idea of feeling raw, where you know for once I could do what I want. The entire world is onto me, "stop thinking about her""She is not coming back", "don't expect anything" and I could for once tell them all that "I don't expect anything, I dream, I wish" and that I could love you without a reason and no one could stop me, not even you.

People ask me if I could move on, I say I don't want to. They say I'm never going to be happy with you, they don't know anything, do they? People say... well they say a lot of things, who cares? But, you know why I love you? Even I don't.

You know what I miss about you? 

Walking with you, miles, especially against the sun, so I could see your hazel eyes glimmering.

You sending me 95 messages when I'm mad at you and don't even text you through the day. Reminding me everything we had and saying sorry so many times!

Listening at a crying you because you thought I was dead in a bus crash in Jammu. Prepaid phones don't work there sweetheart!

You not letting me hold you, but you clinging onto my arm.

You calling me at 3 a.m. because you are afraid of under bed monsters.

You pacing up your words to fit a long story in a small span so that you could talk more, and then laughing because you could no longer control your pace.

Telling me things several times, saying it just like the way you told them first.

You looking away and laughing when you were mad at me because you don't want me to see you laugh or I'll stop trying.

You know what I miss about you?

When I hugged you from behind, whenever you were waiting for me or sat in my chair, or on your scooty, or it's just every time I came to meet you and you did. 
Mish 
Mish mish mish
mish mish
*look at me from the corner of the eye* 
mish.
(I didn't know how to write this, mish the noise you make by clicking your tongue when someone irritates you or is not listening to you or you are pissed. Try it, do one line at a time, stop for two seconds before you hop to next, it's such a cute rhythm.)

Read His full letter HERE and please share to make his voice reach her!
Do like and share
Support my movement #makeherlisten
Find my other blogs Here
Follow me for more updates Here
Buy my Work The First Crush at 13 Here(International)and Here(India)
And connect with me on FacebookTwitter (@SunainBanga), Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment